Darkstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkstar

A forum for the Darkstar federation, active in several Ogame universes.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drsdendo

some information Empty
PostSubject: some information   some information Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 3:35 am

hey all Darkstar members,

This is drsdendoll of MAU21, something has gone terribly awry, and I would like to know what happened so that we can again, be at peace. If one of my members has disgraced our pact please inform me of which one it is. I have been away for a while, and am back now to find our NAP pact in shambles, this disappoints me to say the least. Anyways, thanks for all your help, I look forward to your responses.
Back to top Go down
drsdendo

some information Empty
PostSubject: still waiting   some information Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:46 pm

I noticed you have repeatedly attacked a member of MAU21, may I ask why? what are you gaining from attacking him when he has nothing of which to speak of? Anyways, all things said and done I have yet to receive a response from anyone please feel free to find me in game and send a pm if you wish, please respond within the next 24 hours, again, thanks for your time!

-drsdendoll
Back to top Go down

some information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkstar  :: Public Section -open to all- :: Public Forum-
Jump to: